About Me

My photo
Daughter of the King

Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Our God is consistent


“Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever.” Hebrews 13:8 ESV

When trials come our way, it can be hard to press forward. A way you can encourage yourself is to meditate on this scripture. If Jesus turned your sorrow into joy yesterday, He will do it again today. If He came through for you last week, He will do it again this week. There is no failure in Him. He’s consistent.

Thinking of all the good things He has done for you already will cause you to walk in a faith realm that will overshadow any situation. My sister, whatever it is you’re going though, it will not last. Your trial has an expiration date. God said no more will you have to go through that again. He’s faithful, and you can always depend on Him to show up and show out in your life.

Prayer: Father God in Jesus name, I believe what Your Word says and I know that You are faithful. What I’m going through is nothing compared to the glory on the other side. I walk in victory because my help comes from You. I know that if no one else is there to help, You are my help. Thank you for being a consistent God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

( Daughters of the King daily Devotionals )

No comments:

Post a Comment