About Me

My photo
Daughter of the King

Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2015

A message from the Lord's heart for you.


“I will increase your capacity to love. As you give your heart to Me, the walls that you’ve placed around your heart will come tumbling down. I will increase your ability to love. As you seek after Me the thoughts of mistrust will go far away. You will be able to love with My love. My love sets you free, it never binds you. My perfect love will cast out all your fears. My spirit of humility will clothe you. See? I have something better planned for you, a pleasant surprise. I will teach you how to receive love and give My love away without fear. I will heal every wound and mend your broken heart. You can love. Yes, you can. You can love those around you with My love and please your Father. It is not an impossible feat meant only for the naturally compassionate. My love has been shed abroad on your heart by My Spirit whom I gave you. He is your guide who teaches you all things and leads you into all truth, including the truth of how to love.”

(1 John 4:18; Romans 5:5; 1 Peter 5:5; John 16:13; 2 Timothy 1:7)

( Daughters of the King daily devotionals )

No comments:

Post a Comment