About Me

My photo
Daughter of the King

Followers

Monday, October 12, 2015

Great encourager

              




“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9


Today, I am now working on all areas of my life with the help of the Lord. He has strengthened me, encouraged me, and helped me to be consistent and follow through with my intentions. When I want to give up, I say, “Jesus, please help me and give me Your strength.” He comes quickly to the rescue without fail, and helps me to no longer compare myself to people or this world.

If your weight has been a constant struggle, know that the Lord accepts you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are more than a conqueror. Hear the Lord whispering to you, “You can do it, My child, you can do it.” That encouragement is eternal. He will take you from glory to glory.

Prayer: Father, I need You more than ever. I need this  encouragement that comes from Your throne. Please help me today find my way and strength in You to achieve this. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

©Daughter of the King










No comments:

Post a Comment